Canoo’s mission is to bring EVs to Everyone and build a world-class team to deploy this sustainable mobility revolution. We have developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with pioneering technologies, award-winning designs, and a unique business model that spans all owners in the full lifecycle of the vehicle. Canoo is starting production and is distinguished by its pioneering and experienced team of technologists, engineers, and designers. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by purpose, and possess a strong desire to get things done.
The “Canoo Way”
The Manufacturing Associate will report to a Manufacturing Supervisor and will be responsible for performing assembly operations. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast-paced environments. Candidate must have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance. Manufacturing Associates can be selected to work in one of the following departments: Propulsion Motor, Propulsion Battery, Paint, Body, Stamping, Quality, or General Assembly
· Perform complex assembly work
· Use state of art manufacturing tools, precision equipment, and machinery
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Follow verbal and written instructions for specialized equipment
· Collaborate closely with technicians and engineers
· Identify discrepancies both in writing and verbally to supervisor
· Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area
· Demonstrate an ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions
· Evaluate processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Possess a “can do” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Experience in Manufacturing or Assembly work
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining high quality work
· Ability to read and understand manufacturing/machinery instructions.
· Ability to perform repetitious duties, including walking long distances and standing for long periods of time.
· Must be a team player with strong communication skills.
· Must be reliable (on time, present and ready to work hard)
· Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles submitted in response to our job posting shall be considered the property of Canoo Inc. and its subsidiaries and are not subject to payment of referral or placement fees if any such candidate is later hired by Canoo unless you have a signed written agreement in place with us which covers the applicable job posting.
Canoo maintains compliance with the OFCCP. As such, please feel free to review the following information:
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process, please call (214) 529-8055 or email us at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Posters